Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, November 13


I have decided..

I am going to buy a proton and zhng it.
Zhng until got bar with beer on tap and surround sound system. Add a disco ball, zebra patterned leather seats and install wings to avoid traffic jam.

Steady.

Cosmo says hor, I am addicted to the rush of being in love.
I say, HANOR WHY LIKE THAT.

Seriously, I am becoming an ah lian. Today I used my first 'hong gan' in a sentence and someone was particularly proud of me. Hahaha.

Wah very random; okay go download 'i can't hate you anymore' by hunky nick lachey.
---

8 bags/$200 worth of groceries, and we're not even fully stocked.
And I'm (finally) ill; anyone wanna come sayang this sick girl?

:(

I know who I want to take me home

You know who?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New